Pipes Journal Radio Present Episode 447
Welcome to The Pipes Journal Radio Present Episode 447! Our featured interview tonight is with Linwood Hines. Linwood has been within the enterprise and the passion for years and is without doubt one of the founding members of the Conclave of Richmond Pipe People who smoke (CORPS). This present is our fourth in Quantity II in our sequence of “Seven Questions for Seven Consultants”. Over the course of seven weeks, we’ll ask seven outstanding pipe collectors the identical seven pipe associated questions, and see how their solutions evaluate. On the high of the present, for our pipe components phase, Brian will show the significance of a pipe’s stem with a story of two stems. Sit again, loosen up together with your pipe, and luxuriate in The Pipes Journal Radio Present!
Use our participant above – or – Select one of many Apps beneath.
Seven Questions for Seven Consultants
1. In the event you might solely cellar 100 tins, would you favor to have 100 tins of 1 mix, 50 tins every of two blends, 25 tins every of 4 blends, or ten tins every of ten blends?
2. What would these blends be?
3. What’s the oldest tobacco you could have smoked, and the way was your expertise with it?
4. How has your desire in pipes modified over time?
5. What’s the pipe you personal that has essentially the most sentimental worth, and why?
6. How does state of affairs have an effect on your pipe and tobacco alternative, like out of doors versus indoor, morning versus night, on the go or in a chair?
7. Which well-known pipe smoker from the previous would you prefer to share a bowl with? It must be somebody you’ve by no means met.
The Pipes Journal Radio Present options interviews with pipe makers, tobacco blenders, pipe and tobacco aficionados, collectors, and extra. Episodes air each Tuesday.
We hope you take pleasure in our 1-hour present produced only for you—the pipe smoker and collector.