Pipes Journal Radio Present Episode 449
Welcome to The Pipes Journal Radio Present Episode 449! Our featured interview tonight is with Fred Hanna. Fred has a PhD. and teaches on the Chicago Campus at Adler College. He’s additionally creator of the ebook, The Good Smoke. This present is our sixth in Quantity II in our collection of “Seven Questions for Seven Consultants”. Over the course of seven weeks, we are going to ask seven distinguished pipe collectors the identical seven pipe associated questions, and see how their solutions evaluate. On the high of the present, for our pipe components phase, Brian may have a assessment of Rattray’s Black Virginia. Sit again, loosen up along with your pipe, and luxuriate in The Pipes Journal Radio Present!
Use our participant above – or – Select one of many Apps under.
Seven Questions for Seven Consultants
1. In the event you may solely cellar 100 tins, would you favor to have 100 tins of 1 mix, 50 tins every of two blends, 25 tins every of 4 blends, or ten tins every of ten blends?
2. What would these blends be?
3. What’s the oldest tobacco you may have smoked, and the way was your expertise with it?
4. How has your desire in pipes modified over time?
5. What’s the pipe you personal that has probably the most sentimental worth, and why?
6. How does scenario have an effect on your pipe and tobacco alternative, like outside versus indoor, morning versus night, on the go or in a chair?
7. Which well-known pipe smoker from the previous would you wish to share a bowl with? It needs to be somebody you’ve by no means met.
The Pipes Journal Radio Present options interviews with pipe makers, tobacco blenders, pipe and tobacco aficionados, collectors, and extra. Episodes air each Tuesday.
We hope you get pleasure from our 1-hour present produced only for you—the pipe smoker and collector.